Bundled WordPress IDX websites and CRM for Flexmls members
The two biggest pain points we hear from you – our agent and broker customers:
- My technology tools don’t talk to one another
- Setting up my website is daunting and time-consuming
These are challenges that we here at FBS Products work to help our customers overcome every day. This is why we’re thrilled to announce our newest partnership with CENDANCE SYSTEMS.
Cendance systems provides complete real estate websites as well as a CRM system and AI chatbot, all of which integrate directly with Flexmls and our WordPress IDX plugin; bringing together your MLS, your website, and your customer communication platforms, automatically and seamlessly.
For Flexmls member agents and brokers, you can expect the following exclusive benefits:
- A Flexmls-members-only discount on an iAgentWebsite. The iAgentWebsite team will personally consult with you to help you choose the right template and elements for your website and customize it to your branding. They’ll set-up the site for you so you don’t have to, take care of hosting, and maintenance (all the technical details). With their help, you can have a personalized, live website in a matter of days!
- Expert installation of the Flexmls IDX WordPress Plugin. Our WordPress plugin is our most popular IDX product yet, sometimes, installation can be daunting if you’re not familiar with the WordPress platform. With our partnership with iAgentWebsites, the installation of IDX search via the plugin is taken care of for you and included in the cost of the website set-up.
- For a limited time, inclusion of the iMax CRM at no additional cost! As an introductory offer, when you sign-up for the iAgentWebsites Premium package with the Flexmls WordPress plugin as your IDX service, Cendance Systems is including their robust, real estate CRM system, iMax, at no additional cost. (And just wait until you see all the cool things it does!)
- Seamless connection of all your lead sources bi-directionally, in and out of Flexmls. iMax CRM allows you to automatically import leads from multiple different sources, including the Flexmls WordPress plugin’s built-in calls to action. Once they’re in CRM, you can then nurture them with drip email campaigns, ensuring you never let a led slip through the cracks again. Those contacts are synced automatically back and forth between the Flexmls Contact Management system. You can even see Flexmls Portal activity for any contacts that have signed up for search subscriptions, right within the iMax CRM!
We’re so excited that this new partnership will help you pull together Flexmls, your website, and your lead and customer communications, all into one team of solutions.
Want to know more? One of our IDX Specialists will be happy to help you get your questions answered and connect you with Cendance for your free, no-obligation website consultation. Just click the button below.