Frequently Asked Questions
What is FBS Products?
It’s simply a name for the division of FBS that provides subscription-based, Flexmls-connected, IDX products to your members.
What Products does FBS provide?
We have 3 solutions that cover almost every IDX need for your members. Spring All-In-One IDX Websites, WordPress Plugins, & IDX SmartFrames. Click here for a Product Comparison.
Is there a cost for FBS IDX Products?
Yes. All our products are subscription-based with an annual fee, paid up-front. Pricing starts at $349. Please have your members reach out via email@example.com for a personalized quote.
- Data flows directly from the Flexmls system into the IDX home search in real time. We refer to this as “Live Data.” Compare this to 3rd party vendors that use RETS feeds that they update on a periodic basis that varies from company to company.
- Lead capture forms are connected to the Flexmls Contact Manager and Customer Portal, which means any incoming leads generated by the IDX solution come straight into the Flexmls system where your members are already working every day.
If you have forms required to authorize a member to receive IDX data, this is the process:
For an FBS IDX product (SmartFrame, WordPress Plugin, or Spring IDX website) then you or your member need only send the signed approval form or confirmation email to the IDX Specialist (sales representative) from our department that has been working with the member. If the member doesn’t remember who that is you can always use firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure it gets to the right person.
For a 3rd party company (vendor or developer) who is providing IDX service to your member, then any approvals need to be sent to that company directly. If the company also needs a RETS feed on behalf of the member to service them with data as well, an email can be sent to email@example.com to set that up. FBS Products / Broker Agent Services does not support IDX data feeds for 3rd party products or services.
What about IDX API requests?
The Spark API and/or Datamart can offer your members or developers the opportunity to obtain raw data to power IDX home search. Learn more at www.sparkplatform.com
Many times, confusion about terminology can lead to members who are looking to activate our WordPress plugin, to ask for API access. What they actually need is an API key (a number) to enter into their Flexmls WordPress plugin to allow IDX data to flow into it. Asking members if they need raw data or are trying to activate their WordPress plugin can help determine where to direct them. Flexmls IDX WordPress plugin questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a dedicated support team with an average 95% Customer Support Rating that can be reached via email at email@example.com.
- We also have an online knowledge base for members to find help 24/7 at fbsidx.com/help.
- Our Success Academy provides non-product-specific education to your members to help them be successful in their online marketing efforts.
Do you provide training/webinars for our members?
YES! We have a regular schedule of trainings posted on this page: https://fbsproducts.com/category/upcoming-webinars/
We can also provide a customized training for your MLS, to the relevant topic of your choice. Please reach out to Michelle Carter, Director of the Broker Agent Services department to come up with a plan that’s just perfect for your members: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer specials, discounts, or promotions?
From time-to-time, we do!
Here are the best ways to be in-the-know not just for discounts and promotions but also with helpful tips, tricks, and product announcements, as well as registration for upcoming, live webinars!
- Follow our Facebook page. (And feel free to share any content we post on your own Facebook page.)
- Join our Mailing List.