Based on YOUR feedback, we’ve added a number of improvements and efficiency updates in our latest WordPress Plugin update. We’d like to thank our valued Developers and Customers for providing us with new ideas and product improvements! Check out the details below.
- Lead Notification Email: Based on feedback from one of our customers, we have reformatted the appearance of the Lead Notification email that comes to the site owner. Great idea as it is now much easier to read!
- Contact Agent & Ask a Question Forms: Prior to this update, the Phone Number field was not available in these forms. We are pleased to report that it is now an available field and can be set to be required or not required.
- (Version 2) Search Results Map Showing Properties that Don’t Match Criteria has been corrected
- List Number Search was inadvertently filtering out some of the applied search criteria. This has been corrected.
- Open Graph tags have been adjusted to allow Higher Resolution Photos on Facebook
- Font List now displays in the IDX Search widget in WPBakery editor
- There have also been a number of very minor PHP updates to warnings & notices
- Removing PHP warnings from Yoast in the listing detail pages
If you haven’t taken a look at our plugin in a while, or if this is your first time learning about the #1 IDX WordPress plugin for Flexmls subscribers, then it’s time you scheduled a quick, no-obligation tour with one of our Product Consultants.