Our talented team of WordPress Plugin Developers has once again delivered an update that adds even more SPARKLE to our Plugin. You may have heard of some of the new NAR mandates that have come up recently, and we continue to address those, including within this update. Plus, as with each update and enhancements we provide, we’ve squashed some of those pesky bugs that have been reported. Check out the details below.
- Preparing plugin for PHP 8:
- Resolved PHP Fatal Errors from our plugin while using PHP 8+
- Implemented NAR Compensation Disclosure for Listing Detail pages:
- MLS Policy Statement 8.8, Display of Listing Broker’s Offer of Compensation
- Supplement spelling error in Listing Detail pages has been corrected
- Resolved _page PHP Notice:
- PHP printing notices to the page and error logs.
- Set Listing Detail page to display SqFt from either BuildingAreaTotal or LivingArea in the API:
- Some MLSs map their SqFt field to different fields available in the API.
- Resolved Elementor Soft Depreciation Methods
- Resolved Elementor Font Lists Not Displaying
- Updated deprecated jQuery property regarding IDX Slideshow widget
As always, we’d like to thank our valued Developers and WordPress Plugin Customers for providing us with new ideas for product improvements.
If you haven’t taken a look at our plugin in a while, or if this is your first time learning about the #1 IDX WordPress plugin for Flexmls subscribers, then it’s time you scheduled a quick, no-obligation tour with one of our Product Consultants.