As we emerge from the pandemic, digital media and its impact on real estate transactions has accelerated at a tremendous pace.
Having a presence on the web has been important for some time and it is now more important than ever. In this article we bring together resources to help you establish and improve your content marketing efforts, meaning any content that you post or share online to encourage potential clients to engage with your business, develop a relationship of trust over time, and, eventually hire you as a result of that relationship
The good news? It’s not as difficult as you may think to produce the kind of content that generates engagement and, eventually, a pipeline of solid leads. Authenticity and telling your stories of success, plus sharing your knowledge of the market are the basics and you don’t have to make them up; we’re talking about taking the things you do every day in your business and sharing them with potential clients so they can understand who you are, how you work, and what to expect from working with you..
Here are some curated Success Academy articles with associated resource downloads to inspire you:
Content Marketing 4 Part Series:
- Content Marketing Defined
- Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Your Content Marketing Calendar
- Your Content Marketing Analysis
IDX As Web Content – Tips For Getting The Most of Spring IDX Agent
Testimonials & Reviews = Awesome Content
Taking the time to do an audit of your website before creating new content is a good place to start. Here are some things to gauge in your site’s review.
- Which pages or content resources can be consolidated due to overlap?
- Which pages or content are outdated and may no longer reflect your brand?
- Using site analytics, rank the type of content your viewers are engaging with most often.
- What are some ways you can improve organic search results through the types of content, topics and keywords, you share
Now is the time to review and put emphasis on your website strategy. Indicators are strong that the market will recover quickly (who hasn’t sat at home these last few months and thought about all the features they wish their home had?) and we want to help you be prepared! Here’s to your success!