Mike Price – IDX Trainer
We are going to be working from home for a while longer. Whatever normal looks like in the not-so-distant future, we’re going to continue to do what we can to help.
The work from home toolkits we are creating to help you maximize your time and hit the ground running are round-ups of our best content and resources. In this lesson, we’re talking about social media. If you missed them, be sure to check out Lessons One & Two.
Social media can be one of the single best sources of qualified leads in your marketing funnel. Here are three important issues to take into consideration if you’re struggling with or haven’t launched a solid social strategy, or if it’s time to do an audit:
- It’s a long tail effort. That means social media is about establishing and curating relationships designed to keep you top-of-mind for the long term. If you think you’re going to pop a post on Facebook and see 10 leads immediately, or if you’re measuring any individual social post based upon the number of responses, you’re missing the point. Social media is a conversation, a way to build a relationship, not a sales pitch.
- Authenticity is crucial. Just be yourself. Not everything needs to be perfectly polished. It’s more likely that people will connect with you if there’s some humanity to your posts; inject humor, personality, real talk, don’t be business all day every day.
- Think Hyperlocal. Buyers and sellers establish relationships with pros like you for what you know. It’s a big deal for a family and they want to know their lifestyle will fit with the homes they select or if you can find the right buyer. Show them what you know about the communities you work in and they’ll come back to you because of that when the time comes to buy or sell.
- 6 Rules For Social Media Success
- Stop Waiting For The Cat To Bark
- IDX & Your Real Estate Blog
- Marketing Your Live Data Edge Via Social Media
Here’s to your success!
Generating traffic to your website through strategies like social media is obviously the first step to lead capture success. Are your site’s visitors experiencing the exclusive difference that Flexmls connected listing data provides? If you want to provide the best in IDX home search, it starts by getting a fast, free demo from an IDX specialist. Just click the button below to get on the schedule.