- Search pages now match chosen templates and color scheme for a consistent experience across the site
- Enhanced mapping with the addition of Google Maps that includes satellite and street images, as well as pan-and-zoom and polygon tools
- Side-by-side map and listing view for a complete picture of search results
- Easier access to filters to quickly refine your search as you go
- Choose default photo for display (ie: kitchen) to make results more relevant
Continuing on our path of adding ongoing, exciting enhancements to our Spring all-in-one IDX agent websites, our product development team just released a brand new look and feel for Spring search results pages in two of our site themes: Vantage and Prestige.
Responding to customer ideas and the ongoing goal of making Spring sites an extension of an agent’s brand, search results pages have been given a complete facelift.
From the professional new design elements that match themes and color schemes chosen by agents on their home page, to reimagining the placement of search filters, and adding a side-by-side map and gallery view for results, the entire search results experience is more fluid and intuitive than ever before.
See the changes and do a live search here on our Product Manager’s demo site. Or use the Test Drive for Free button on this page to get a free, 14-day trial of your very own Spring website.
A more intuitive search process leads to a stickier website, meaning visitors stay longer, and explore more. Research shows that the longer you can keep your visitors engaged on your website, the higher your odds of converting them into a lead will be. Coupled with triggered calls-to-action to entice visitors to sign-up for an account, Spring becomes a powerful marketing tool for agents looking for a professional web presence.
This update comes hot-on-the-heels of the announcement of our new Spring Concierge Set-Up program. Learn more about how you can get a Spring website set-up for you by one of our experts, here.