Jack is a Spring Customer Success Specialist and he’s here to get you an awesome-looking Spring IDX website set-up in a jiffy.
Jack knows Spring IDX websites like the back of his hand and now, when you sign-up for a Spring website subscription with Concierge Set-Up service, he will complete a 12-step set-up process for you.
- Activation of your site with temporary URL (and all the other activation services included in our regular activation fee)
- Adding your agent bio
- Adding all components of your “Site Identity” like company logo, contact info etc..
- Changing your chosen template a color scheme of choice
- Customizing your Homepage with titles, taglines, images, videos, and your current listings.
- Customizing your footer with social media and other contact info.
- Customizing your search settings
- Customizing the display of listing data in your search.
- Activating and customizing Lead Registration settings
- (Optional) Adding a menu item for area or price specific searches with up-to 5 custom searches.
- Adding your Google Analytics code
- Setting up a new custom domain or moving over an existing custom domain your already own
All you need to do is fill out a simple, online form to let him know what your preferences are, and he’ll take care of the rest, sending a fully customized site to you for approval usually within 1-2 business days!
Spring Concierge Set-Up is now available for a one-time set-up fee of $299. Contact an IDX Specialist to learn more.
On a tighter budget? No worries. We still offer Spring IDX websites with our basic $99 activation fee, which covers:
- Activation of your site with temporary URL
- Connection to your Flexmls login to manage leads and portal activations
- Pre-populating some basic contact information from your Flexmls profile
- Transferring and syncing all your Flexmls Saved Searches to your Spring website.
- Activating site security / SSL data encryption / email management to prevent blacklisting
- Procuring a custom domain name for your site or transferring an existing one you already own
- A series of emails to assist you with setting up your site, step-by-step
- Access to free, online training and help resources to help you manage your site
Whichever way you look upon it, subscribing to a Spring IDX agent website is still easier than trying to pull all of this together yourself, with multiple subscriptions, vendors, and systems.