Mike Price – IDX Trainer
While many in the industry today are hand wringing over things like artificial intelligence or iBuyers snatching-up technology companies, some brokers are taking control of their own digital domains by capturing and increasing their local market share with great content resources and marketing. Instead of chasing the latest shiny tech object, these brokers are employing time-tested strategy and tactics designed to provide their agents with quality prospects and the tools to help them create a great pipeline of business, along with efficient transactions and follow-up.
A great IDX home search site is arguably the most important tool a broker can implement to ensure continued growth and a team of happy, successful Realtors®.
In this article, we showcase a client that has worked with designers and developers to deploy a custom IDX WordPress plugin based site, Cohen White Associates in Lenox, Mass.
Working with great content, talented designers and developers with great experience can take advantage of the flexibility of WordPress to custom code themes and style sheets resulting in world class marketing resources that can compete at any level.
(Scroll below the image to learn more)
Content & Design Excellence
The Cohen & White Associates site combines excellent design with great calls to action and content that consumers are looking for in a great home search experience.
- The custom theme is mobile-responsive and positions content elements and calls-to-action to adjust to the way viewers interact differently than in a desktop environment.
- One of the best features of the site is the creative use of profiles of the brokers and their associates at the “Meet The Team” link. The use of great copywriting goes beyond the typical resume bullet points to tell a story of what type of person you will be establishing a relationship with.
Hyperlocal & Niche Excellence
- The main page of the site features a scrolling presentation of listings with great headline copy and condensed descriptions.
- A drop down menu provides a full, hyperlocal neighborhood guide with fantastic photos, excellent descriptions, points-of-interest and saved search links to available properties.
- In lieu of a standard home search form where the user has to make selections, the site features “one click” search icons that represent niches like waterfront, condos, price ranges and more.
Brokers are doing some amazing things with their digital marketing by investing in websites that they control and own.